 |
| Ed & Mare |
You can obviously tell we had a great time in Napa from Jandora’s silly blog. Yes, I did break the souvenir glasses that they gave us at the Sterling Winery. Apparently, I had more wine samples than I thought on the tour. At the end of the tour, Ed handed me the complimentary souvenir glasses that were not wrapped up well in the brown bag. I didn’t even know that Ed handed me those wine glasses. So we were in the gondola car, and I saw this beautiful piece of scenery that I had to take a picture of. A crash of glass is heard throughout the gondola car. I didn’t even blink because I was concentrating on the picture
 |
| Mare, Ed, Bill, & Janet |
I was about to take. Then Ed was telling me that I broke the darn souvenir glasses. Heck, I didn’t even know I had them. So, by time we were down the mountain, we had a story to tell the workers about how the glasses broke so we could get another pair of glasses. We were laughing so hard that we didn’t even need to tell them our made up story, about how the gondola jerked so hard that it made the whole car jump, and lo and behold the glasses fell out of my lap…. They didn’t care. It probably happens all the time but we were the only ones who asked for more glasses. So they called up to the wine tasting room, sent down the glasses via the gondola car, and gave us two more glasses. I didn’t think I was drinking that much wine. I guess I got caught up in the moment. It was worth it, though.
 |
| Ed & Bill |
We are now in West Wendover, Nevada. It was a long drive in the desert with a high of 97 degrees. Ha, a piece of cake… Let’s see what happens tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment